FIND copies of Defending Jacob in all formats at the three Brookline libraries.
Visit the Brookline Reads Blog.
WIN AND READ
WIN A COPY OF WILLIAM LANDAY'S BESTSELLING NOVEL, DEFENDING JACOB
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Enter at your local branch of The Public Library of Brookline
- Email email@example.com
- Retweet Brookline Reads-related tweets from @brklib
Winners will be chosen at noon on February 14th. Books can be picked up after the drawing at the branch library used to enter OR at Main Library if entered online.
Calendar of Events
Thu 3/6 7:00 PM: Coolidge Corner Branch Library
Starring Macaulay Culkin.
Participating Book Groups
Mon 2/24 2:00 PM: Putterman Branch Meeting Room
Mon 2/24 2:15 PM: Coolidge Corner Branch Meeting Room
Mon 3/3 7:00 PM: Main Library Conference Room
Thu 3/20 7:00 PM: Coolidge Corner Branch Meeting Room
Past Brookline Reads selections:
- 2013 The Dirty Life: A Memoir of Farming, Food, and Love (2011) by Kristin Kimball
- 2011 The Imperfectionists (2010) by Tom Rachman
- 2009 Theme: Mystery and Mayhem in Boston
In 2009 we asked people to read Boston-area mysteries by Linda Barnes, William Tapply, William Martin and Cynthia Peale (Nancy Zaroulis) and explore how the city informs the personalities of the characters and drives the plot.
- 2008 The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game (2006) by Michael Lewis
- 2007 Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) and Through the Looking Glass (1871) by Lewis Carroll
- 2006 Snow Flower and the Secret Fan (2006) by Lisa See
- 2005 North Star Conspiracy (1993) by Miriam Grace Monfredo
- 2004 Snow in August (1997) by Pete Hamill