Adult Summer Scratch Ticket Challenge
Begins July 03 and runs through August 18.
How does it work?
It’s simple: check out any title from a Brookline library and receive an instant-win scratch ticket. There is no need to sign up: if you win a prize, you win instantly! If you don’t win a prize, fill out your information on the back of the ticket and you will be automatically entered into our grand prize drawing.
Who can participate?
Any patron over the age of 18 is eligible.
Where do I get a ticket?
Tickets will be available at the front Circulation Desk at all branches. If you are using a self-checkout, be sure to print your receipt and show it to a circulation staff member to claim your ticket.
What can I win?
The small prize is a little sweet treat. The larger prizes are $30 Amazon gift cards. And the grand prize is a $100 gift card to OpenTable.
Are there any limits to the challenge?
In order to give everyone a fair chance, the following rules apply:
- You must be 18 or up to play. If you are still in school, check out our Teen or Children’s Summer Reading Challenges available!
- You must check out an item to get a ticket, so be sure to keep your receipt or check out with one of the Circulation staff members to get a ticket.
- You can only get one scratch ticket per day. If you want more chances, visit the library as often as you can!
- Any item counts towards a ticket (books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, etc.)
- If you win one of the Amazon gift cards, you will not be eligible to win a second one. You will however be eligible for our grand prize raffle
- Turn in your losing scratch ticket to be entered in our grand prize raffle – one chance per ticket. Anyone who has won a small or medium prize will also get one chance per ticket in the grand raffle.
- All locations will participate but any gift card winner must pick up their prize at the Main library branch in Brookline Village.