Printing at the Library
Have you missed printing at the Library? So have we! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce that printing services have resumed.
Here’s how it works:
- Attach your document(s) to an email.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email that we received your print request.
- You can pick up your print job at any Public Library of Brookline location on the same day you submit it. (Unclaimed jobs will be erased overnight.)
So what can you print? We’re so glad you asked!
- Everyone gets up to 15 free pages of black and white printing per day.
- Right now we can print only PDFs and image files.
- All print jobs must be on Letter size paper (8 ½” by 11”).
- All print jobs are double sided.
- Need multiple copies of the same file? Just send multiple emails with the same attachment!
And that’s it! Please call our librarians if you need assistance with converting documents to PDF or any other part of this process: 617-730-2370 ext. 3.