Printing at the Library
Have you missed printing at the Library? So have we! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce that starting Tuesday, February 16, the Library will be able to offer printing services again.
Here’s how it will work:
- You’ll attach your document(s) to an email.
- Send the email to email@example.com.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email that we received your print request.
- You can pick up your print job at any Public Library of Brookline location on the same day you submit it.
So what can you print? We’re so glad you asked!
- Everyone gets up to 15 free pages of black and white printing per day.
- Right now we can print only PDFs and image files.
- All print jobs must be on Letter size paper (8 ½” by 11”).
And that’s it! Please call our librarians if you need assistance with converting documents to PDF or any other part of this process: 617-730-2370 ext. 3.