Animal Crossing Halloween Costume Contest!
This Halloween, we challenge you to design a costume for our library island residents using this sheet (or designing one yourself in the game.) You don’t have to play Animal Crossing to enter – you can print it out and color in what you imagine, or draw on it digitally. Let us do the in-game creation for you based on your design.
Open to all ages!
All entries are due by Monday, October 26 at 9 PM.
- Create your own costume on paper using this guide.
- Alternately, if you design a costume yourself in the game, send us the Design ID code at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a photo or scan your paper design and email it to email@example.com (subject line: Animal Crossing Costume Contest)
- If you are on our Animal Crossing text reminders, you can also text us the paper sheet or your Design ID by replying to our messages there (don’t worry, only staff will see it!)
- We’ll select the top three custom costume designs and put them in the Library island store. You win bragging rights and the top shelf feature of your design.
- Look for our video featuring your designs on social media.
Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal