ideaSPACE Craft-Along Kits
We miss making with you! That’s why we’ve created ideaSPACE Craft-Along Kits – complete with everything you need to make an awesome DIY project and an online video workshop hosted by one of your local Brookline librarians, perfect for makers of all ages!
Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your Craft-Along Jr. Kit (Ages 5 to 9) or Craft-Along Kit (Ages 10 to 110) on Eventbrite – we’ll be offering a new project every four weeks for the rest of the year, and you can place a reservation up to a week before kits become available.
- Give us a call at 617-730-2370 or chat with us at brklib.com to schedule contactless pick-up, then come by during your 30-minute time slot to pick up your kit.
- Whenever you’re ready for a craft night, open up your kit and visit brklib.com/craft-along or brklib.com/craft-alongjr for your video workshop. That’s it! You can keep everything in your kit – no returns necessary.
Didn’t get a kit this time around? Here’s what you need to craft-along:
Craft-Along: Cactus Pincushion
- one sewing needle
- two pieces felt (one green and one flower color)
- one green skein embroidery thread or spool of sewing thread
- one mini flowerpot
- some polyfil stuffing
- a few sewing pins
- our sewing pattern
- a pair of scissors
- a pen or marker
Craft-Along Jr.: Fruit Fans
- seven popsicle sticks, five with holes drilled in the end
- four sheets origami paper
- one metal brad
- one glue stick
- some colored pencils
Add to iCal