Hogwarts at the Library
This event is now COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. If you have not been contacted through our Wait List, then we regret that it is highly unlikely you will be able to get in to the event.
If there are any last minute cancellations, we might be able to add a couple of more people from our wait list to the evening’s festivities, but no new names will be added to the wait list at this time.
No one will be able to enter this event without a ticket. We are sorry we couldn’t magically fit everyone in for the event, but we have hit the limits of what we can offer.
Open to all ages.
Once you disembark at the school, you will
- Be sorted in to your Hogwarts House
- Pick up your wand at Ollivander’s
- Wander through Diagon Alley
- Show off your Wizarding robes at Madame Malkins
- Get your portait taken courtesy of the Daily Prophet
- Feast in the Great Hall
- Compete for House points through challenges inside each Common Room
- Meet your favorite characters from all over the Harry Potter Universe
- Escape from Azkaban, if you dare
Remember to check out our 2:00-4:00pm Quidditch at the Library event to learn how to play Quidditch from one of our best Boston teams!
The first fifty students who arrive at Platform 9 3/4 will get their very own souvenir golden galleon from Gringotts Bank.
The entire trip is generously sponsored by the Friends of the Brookline Library, without which we’d all be left at King’s Cross Station with no tickets. To find out more about the Friends and how they support our library, please visit their website here.Event Link
Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal