Reserve Your Teen Stress Less Kit
- Reserve your Teen Stress Less kit (for teens grades 9-12) here on Eventbrite today at 7PM.
- We’ll put your kit(s) on the holdshelf for two weeks, starting Monday, December 7. Just swing by the Library any time during open hours to pick them up!
- Whenever you need to de-stress, open up your kit and follow the included paper instructions.
- If you’d like to join us for a relaxing hour and a demo session, join us for our Teen Stress Less Hour on Zoom Tuesday, December 15 from 4-5 PM.
- That’s it! You can keep everything in your Teen Stress Less Kit – no returns necessary.
Didn’t get a kit this month?
You can still de-stress! Here’s what you’ll need to participate:
- Our instruction sheets
- Cotton or quilting fabric, a fat quarter (18’x22″) will do nicely
- Embroidery Floss (if making Cat Eye pillow)
- Straight pins
- Dried rice or filler like flax seeds, buckwheat, or lentils
- Dried lavender
- Lavender essential oil (optional!)
Add to iCal