Reserve your Tween/Teen Fandom or Teen Stress Less Kit!
- Reserve your Tween/Teen Fandom Kit (for tweens and teens grades 5-12) AND/OR Teen Stress Less kit (for teens grades 8-12) here on Eventbrite – we’ll be offering a new project every month and you can place a reservation beginning at 7 PM the Thursday before they become available.
- We’ll put your kit(s) on the holdshelf for two weeks, starting Tuesday January 19. Just swing by the Library any time during open hours to pick them up!
- Whenever you need to de-stress, open up your kit and follow the included paper instructions.
- If you’d like to join us for a relaxing hour and a demo session for the Teen Stress Less Kit, join us for our Teen Stress Less Hour on Zoom Tuesday, January 26 from 4-5 PM.
- That’s it! You can keep everything in your kit – no returns necessary.
Generously sponsored by the Friends of Brookline Public Library and the Brookline Library Foundation.Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal
Other Online361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
Join us from the comfort of your home.
Need aids or accommodations? Email the Town ADA Compliance Officer Sarah E. Kaplan or call 617-730-2329 (TDD 617-730-2327) for more information.