Superhero Tee Off @ the Library for Adults 21+
Join us for an evening of mini-golf, snacks, cocktails, & superheroes!
For adults 21 and older, join us in the evening…
- Online, tickets are $5 or $15 (including alcohol). After June 15, tickets will only be available at the door for $10 or $20 (including alcohol.)
- Mini-golf (with loop de loops!)
- Wear your best superhero of supervillain outfits
- A visit from (and chance to take photos with) your favorite superheroes and supervillains
- A green screen photo booth with and the background to put you right in the action
- Trivia challenges!
- Raffle prizes!
- Henna designs (back by popular demand!)
- Costumes not required but welcome!
- Catered delectables for all tastes
- Beer will be provided by the outstanding local purveyors. Superhero themed She-Hulk Sangria and Hulk Smash Punch will also be served.
The evening event is limited to golfers 21+ — if you’re not 21 or older, please get your tickets for golf in the afternoon for all ages!
Please note to make the event run smoothly, we are:
- Presenting two nine hole courses to give everyone the chance to do one or both in the order they choose
- Limiting groups to four (4) players to progress through each course
Doors open at 6 pm, and the last tee off is at 8 pm.
The time on your ticket indicates the time you should start golfing. You may come to the event at any time after 6 PM but you should start golfing at your ticket time.
The event closes at 9 PM.
Last call for drinks will be at 8:45 PM.
We thank our partners for their help in presenting this year’s event: The Brookline Recreation Department, The Trustees of the Library, the Friends of the Brookline Library, and Brookline Interactive Group.
We would also like to thank our generous sponsors:
Aeronaut Brewing, Allium Market, Bantam Cider, DC Comics, DownEast Cider, J. P. Licks, Roche Bros, Sam Adams, Trader Joe’s, Richard Reed and Nancy Killion – Vogt Realty Group, Wegmans, When Pigs Fly, and Whole Foods Brookline.
Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal
Brookline Village361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
The Brookline Village Library’s main entrances are equipped with ramps and door openers.
Need aids or accommodations? Email the Town ADA Compliance Officer Sarah E. Kaplan or call 617-730-2329 (TDD 617-730-2327) for more information.