Teen Stress Less Kit: December Dreams
We know that you all miss being able to hang out and relax in the library. That’s why we’ve created Teen Stress Less Kits – complete with everything you need to take a break from screens, complete a relaxing project, and have fun.
Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your Teen Stress Less kit (for teens grades 9-12) here on Eventbrite – we’ll be offering a new project every month for the next six months, and you can place a reservation beginning at 7 PM the Thursday before they become available.
- We’ll put your kit(s) on the holdshelf for two weeks, starting Monday, December 7. Just swing by the Library any time during open hours to pick them up!
- Whenever you need to de-stress, open up your kit and follow the included paper instructions.
- If you’d like to join us for a relaxing hour and a demo session, join us for our Teen Stress Less Hour on Zoom Tuesday, December 15 from 4-5 PM.
- That’s it! You can keep everything in your Teen Stress Less Kit – no returns necessary.
Didn’t get a kit this month?
You can still de-stress! Here’s what you’ll need to participate:
- Our instruction sheets
- Cotton or quilting fabric, a fat quarter (18’x22″) will do nicely
- Embroidery Floss (if making Cat Eye pillow)
- Straight pins
- Dried rice or filler like flax seeds, buckwheat, or lentils
- Dried lavender
- Lavender essential oil (optional!)
Add to iCal
Other Online361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
Join us from the comfort of your home.
Need aids or accommodations? Email our administration team or give us a call at 617-730-2360 for more information.