Teen Stress Less Kit: October DIY Spa
We know that you all miss being able to hang out and relax in the library. That’s why we’ve created Teen Stress Less Kits – complete with everything you need to take a break from screens, complete a relaxing project, and have fun.
Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your Teen Stress Less kit (for teens grades 8-12) here on Eventbrite – we’ll be offering a new project every month for the next six months, and you can place a reservation beginning at 7 PM the Thursday before they become available.
- We’ll put your kit(s) on the holdshelf for two weeks, starting Tuesday, October 13. Just swing by the Library any time during open hours to pick them up!
- Whenever you need to de-stress, open up your kit and follow the included paper instructions.
- If you’d like to join us for a relaxing hour and a demo session, join us for our Teen Stress Less Hour on Zoom Tuesday, October 20 from 4-5 PM.
- That’s it! You can keep everything in your Teen Stress Less Kit – no returns necessary.
Didn’t get a kit this month?
You can still de-stress! Here’s what you’ll need to participate:
- Our instruction sheets
- 2 oz citric acid
- 2 oz corn starch
- 2 oz Epsom salt
- 4 oz baking soda
- 10-15 drops essential oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- dried flower petals (optional)
- a bath bomb mold, but you can also use a cupcake tin or liner, a plastic egg, or similar container!
- a medium-sized bowl
- a whisk or fork
Please note: citric acid can be harder to find, but the rest of the ingredients are available at drug and grocery stores.Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal