Teen Stress Less Kit: October DIY Spa
We know that you all miss being able to hang out and relax in the library. That’s why we’ve created Teen Stress Less Kits – complete with everything you need to take a break from screens, complete a relaxing project, and have fun.
Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your Teen Stress Less kit (for teens grades 8-12) here on Eventbrite – we’ll be offering a new project every month for the next six months, and you can place a reservation beginning at 7 PM the Thursday before they become available.
- We’ll put your kit(s) on the holdshelf for two weeks, starting Tuesday, October 13. Just swing by the Library any time during open hours to pick them up!
- Whenever you need to de-stress, open up your kit and follow the included paper instructions.
- If you’d like to join us for a relaxing hour and a demo session, join us for our Teen Stress Less Hour on Zoom Tuesday, October 20 from 4-5 PM.
- That’s it! You can keep everything in your Teen Stress Less Kit – no returns necessary.
Didn’t get a kit this month?
You can still de-stress! Here’s what you’ll need to participate:
- Our instruction sheets
- 2 oz citric acid
- 2 oz corn starch
- 2 oz Epsom salt
- 4 oz baking soda
- 10-15 drops essential oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- dried flower petals (optional)
- a bath bomb mold, but you can also use a cupcake tin or liner, a plastic egg, or similar container!
- a medium-sized bowl
- a whisk or fork
Please note: citric acid can be harder to find, but the rest of the ingredients are available at drug and grocery stores.Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal
Other Online361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
Join us from the comfort of your home.
Need aids or accommodations? Email our administration team or give us a call at 617-730-2360 for more information.