Tween/Teen Fandom and Teen Stress Less Kits: February
We know that you all miss being able to hang out and relax in the library. That’s why we’ve created Teen Stress Less Kits – complete with everything you need to take a break from screens, complete a relaxing project, and have fun. Our Fandom kits invite you to get creative in showing off your fandom.
Generously sponsored by the Friends of Brookline Public Library and the Brookline Library Foundation.
Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your Tween/Teen Fandom Kit (for tweens and teens grades 5-12) AND/OR Teen Stress Less kit (for teens grades 8-12) here on Eventbrite – we’ll be offering a new project every month and you can place a reservation beginning at 7 PM the Thursday before they become available.
- We’ll put your kit(s) on the holdshelf for two weeks, starting Tuesday, February 16. Just swing by the Library any time during open hours to pick them up!
- Whenever you need to de-stress, open up your kit and follow the included paper instruction
- If you’d like to join us for a relaxing hour and a demo session, join us for our Teen Stress Less Hour on Zoom Tuesday, February 23 from 4-5 PM.
- That’s it! You can keep everything in your kit – no returns necessary.
Didn’t get a kit this month?
You can still de-stress or show off your fandom!
Our Teen Stress Less Kit:
- Our instruction sheets
- Watercolor paper (postcard size available, but any watercolor paper will work!)
- Watercolor pencils
- Water beads
- Empty water or soda bottle
- Funnel or quart-sized plastic bag
Our Fandom kit:
- Details coming soon!
Add to iCal
Other Online361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
Join us from the comfort of your home.
Need aids or accommodations? Email the Town ADA Compliance Officer Sarah E. Kaplan or call 617-730-2329 (TDD 617-730-2327) for more information.