Teen Stress Less Kits: February Mailbox
We know that you all miss being able to hang out and relax in the library. That’s why we’ve created Teen Stress Less Kits – complete with everything you need to take a break from screens, complete a relaxing project, and have fun.
Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your Teen Stress Less kit (for teens grades 8-12) here on Eventbrite – we’ll be offering a new project every month for the next six months, and you can place a reservation beginning at 7 PM the Thursday before they become available.
- We’ll put your kit(s) on the holdshelf for two weeks, starting Monday, February 8. Just swing by the Library any time during open hours to pick them up!
- Whenever you need to de-stress, open up your kit and follow the included paper instructions.
- If you’d like to join us for a relaxing hour and a demo session, join us for our Teen Stress Less Hour on Zoom Tuesday, February 16 from 4-5 PM.
- That’s it! You can keep everything in your Teen Stress Less Kit – no returns necessary.
Didn’t get a kit this month?
You can still de-stress! Here’s what you’ll need to participate:
- Our instruction sheets
- Watercolor paper (postcard size available, but any watercolor paper will work!)
- Watercolor pencils
- Water beads
- Empty water or soda bottle
- Funnel or quart-sized plastic bag
Add to iCal