Tween/Teen Fandom and Teen Stress Less Kits: January
We know that you all miss being able to hang out and relax in the library. That’s why we’ve created Teen Stress Less Kits – complete with everything you need to take a break from screens, complete a relaxing project, and have fun. Our Fandom kits invite you to get creative in showing off your fandom.
Generously sponsored by the Friends of Brookline Public Library and the Brookline Library Foundation.
Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your Tween/Teen Fandom Kit (for tweens and teens grades 5-12) AND/OR Teen Stress Less kit (for teens grades 8-12) here on Eventbrite – we’ll be offering a new project every month and you can place a reservation beginning at 7 PM the Thursday before they become available.
- We’ll put your kit(s) on the holdshelf for two weeks, starting Tuesday January 19. Just swing by the Library any time during open hours to pick them up!
- Whenever you need to de-stress, open up your kit and follow the included paper instructions.
- If you’d like to join us for a relaxing hour and a demo session for the Teen Stress Less Kit, join us for our Teen Stress Less Hour on Zoom Tuesday, January 26 from 4-5 PM.
- That’s it! You can keep everything in your kit – no returns necessary.
Didn’t get a kit this month?
You can still de-stress or show off your fandom!
Our Teen Stress Less Kit:
- Our instruction sheet for Origami Stars
- Origami paper, or any decorated paper, cut into strips
- Embroidery Floss or any sturdy thread
Our Fandom Among Us fandom kit:
- Our supply sheet and instruction sheets: Among Us Crewmate Handwarmer and Bad Sweater Keychain
- Felt of at least one bright color and white
- Embroidery Floss
- Embroidery needle
- Glue or glue dots
- A fabric marker
- A keyring
- 1 cup uncooked rice
Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal
Other Online361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
Join us from the comfort of your home.
Need aids or accommodations? Email our administration team or give us a call at 617-730-2360 for more information.