Triwizard Tournament – Teens and Adults
Join us at Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament — will you be this year’s Champion?
Once you disembark at Hogwarts, you will
- Pick up your School (and House, if applicable) badge
- Pick up your wand at Ollivander’s at your appointed time (check your ticket for your time!)
- Wander through Diagon Alley
- Show off your Yule Ball best – dress robes at their finest!
- Get your portait taken courtesy of the Daily Prophet
- Visit our Hogwarts Portrait Gallery (listen carefully!)
- Feast in the Great Hall
- Compete for School points through competing in the Triwizard tournament challenges
- Meet your favorite characters from all over the Harry Potter Universe
- Triumph in the final confrontation with He Who Must Not Be Named
- Tickets will be available online starting at 6pm on Friday, October 20th.
- 50 tickets will be made available on October 20th.
- Each day after, at 6pm, 50 more tickets will become available until Friday, October 27th. By Friday, all tickets will be available.
- IF THE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT, check back in the next day at 6 PM for your next opportunity to register.
- We are running the ticketing this way this year to allow as many people as possible the chance to join us.
TEENS 9th GRADE and UP and ADULTS: Our evening event, 6:30-8:30 PM, is limited to teens in grades 9 and up through to adults.
ALL AGES: This event takes place from 2:00-4:00 PM, is for all ages with activities for younger competitors up to 8th grade.
IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THE INCORRECT EVENT, let us know ASAP at email@example.com and we will fix your registration.
The entire trip is generously sponsored by the Friends of the Brookline Library, without which we’d all be left at King’s Cross Station with no tickets. To find out more about the Friends and how they support our library, please visit their website here.
Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal
Brookline Village361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
The Brookline Village Library’s main entrances are equipped with ramps and door openers.
Need aids or accommodations? Email the Town ADA Compliance Officer Sarah E. Kaplan or call 617-730-2329 (TDD 617-730-2327) for more information.