Tween/Teen Fandom and Teen Stress Less Kits: April
We know that you all miss being able to hang out and relax in the library. That’s why we’ve created Teen Stress Less Kits – complete with everything you need to take a break from screens, complete a relaxing project, and have fun. Our Fandom kits invite you to get creative in showing off your fandom.
Generously sponsored by the Friends of Brookline Public Library and the Brookline Library Foundation.
Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your Tween/Teen Fandom Kit (for tweens and teens grades 5-12) AND/OR Teen Stress Less kit (for teens grades 8-12) here on Eventbrite – we’ll be offering a new project every month and you can place a reservation beginning at 7 PM the Monday (one week) before they become available.
- We’ll put your kit(s) on the holdshelf for two weeks, starting Tuesday, April 20. Just swing by the Library any time during open hours to pick them up!
- Whenever you need to de-stress, open up your kit and follow the included paper instructions.
- Video instructions for our Tween and Teen kits also premiere on our YouTube channel every month: Tween/Teen Fandom Videos and Teen Stress Less Videos.
- That’s it! You can keep everything in your kit – no returns necessary.
Didn’t get a kit this month?
You can still de-stress or show off your fandom!
Our Teen Stress Less Kit:
Our Fandom kit:Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal
Other Online361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
Join us from the comfort of your home.
Need aids or accommodations? Email our administration team or give us a call at 617-730-2360 for more information.