Virtual Japanese Storytime
Join us for virtual stories and songs in Japanese. Ages five and under.
Zoom Storytime Guidelines:
- Never leave your child unattended at the computer. Caretaker participation and guidance is essential for a productive, valuable storytime. We are doing our best to ensure that this space is as safe as possible, but please keep in mind that all library programs are open to the public.
- When you arrive for storytime, you will be placed in a waiting room before the start of the program.
- We will begin admitting patrons to the storytime room around 5 minutes before the start of the program.
- In order to be admitted to the storytime room, you must respond to the chat message from a library staff member.
- We will stop admitting participants into storytime 10 minutes after the program begin
- You will be muted when you arrive at the meeting, but there will be opportunities to unmute and participate with songs and rhymes. Our staff may mute you at any time so as not to distract other participants.
- Staff reserves the right to remove any participant from the program if they are in violation of the Appropriate Patron Behavior Policy.
Add to iCal
This event finished on 22 April 2022
Virtual - Zoom361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
Live closed captioning available on request.
Need aids or accommodations? Email our administration team or give us a call at 617-730-2360 for more information.