Ye Olde Tee Off at the Library for Adults 21+
Join us for an evening of mini-golf, quests, dragons, food, and drinks!
For adults 21 and older, join us in the evening.
- Online, tickets are $5 or $15 (including alcoholic beverages). After June 14, tickets will only be available at the door for $10 or $20 (including alcoholic beverages).
- Mini-golf (with loop de loops!)
- A visit from (and chance to take photos with) knights and royals
- Fencing demonstrations
- A green screen photo booth with a background to put you right in the action
- Raffle prizes!
- Henna designs (back by popular demand)
- Wear your best knight, princess, or jester outfit – or dress as a dragon yourself!
- Costumes welcome but not required
- Catered delectables for all tastes
- Drinks will be provided by the outstanding local purveyors.
The evening event is limited to golfers 21+. If you’re not 21 or older, please get your tickets for golf in the afternoon for all ages.
Please note that to make the event run smoothly, we are:
- Presenting two nine hole courses to give everyone the chance to do one or both in the order they choose
- Limiting groups to four (4) players to progress through each course
Doors open at 6 PM, and the last tee off is at 8 PM.
The time on your ticket indicates the time you should start golfing. You may come to the event at any time after 6 PM but you should start golfing at your ticket time.
The event closes at 9 PM.
Last call for drinks will be at 8:45 PM.
We thank our partners for their help in presenting this year’s event: The Brookline Recreation Department, The Trustees of the Library, and the Friends of the Brookline Public Library.
We would also like to thank our generous sponsors:
Bantam Cider, Crave Mead, Drive-By Pies, Otto Pizza, Roche Bros, Sam Adams, Richard Reed and Nancy Killion – Vogt Realty Group, and Wegmans.
Add to Google Calendar
Add to iCal
Brookline Village361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
The Brookline Village Library’s main entrances are equipped with ramps and door openers.
Need aids or accommodations? Email our administration team or give us a call at 617-730-2360 for more information.