Ye Olde Tee Off at the Library for All Ages
Join us for a day of mini-golf, snacks, dragons, and quests!
For families and community members of all ages, join us in the afternoon.
- Tickets are $3 per person ($5 at the door)
- Mini-golf (with loop de loops!)
- A visit from (and chance to take photos with) knights and royals
- Fencing demonstrations
- A green screen photo booth with a background to put you right in the action
- Get your face painted!
- Wear your best knight, princess, or jester outfit – or dress as a dragon yourself!
Costumes welcome but not required
Doors open at noon.
The last tee off is at 3 PM.
The time on your ticket indicates the time you should start golfing.
You may come to the event at any time after noon to tackle our other activities and line up for face painting, but you should start golfing at the tee off time listed on your ticket.
The event will close at 4 PM.
Please note that to make the event run smoothly, we are:
- Presenting two nine-hole courses to give everyone the chance to do one or both in the order they choose
- Limiting groups to four (4) players to progress through each course
We thank our partners for their help in presenting this year’s event: The Brookline Recreation Department, The Trustees of the Library, and the Friends of the Brookline Public Library.
We would also like to thank our generous sponsors:
Bantam Cider, Crave Mead, Drive-By Pies, Otto Pizza, Roche Bros, Sam Adams, Richard Reed and Nancy Killion – Vogt Realty Group, and Wegmans.
Add to iCal
Brookline Village361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
The Brookline Village Library’s main entrances are equipped with ramps and door openers.
Need aids or accommodations? Email our administration team or give us a call at 617-730-2360 for more information.