Contactless Pickup Changes, Coming Soon
With Brookline’s COVID-19 risk status remaining in the green, plus the return of warmer weather, we’re excited to announce that all Library locations will eliminate the use of intercoms for contactless pickup, effective Friday, April 2.
What to Expect for Contactless Pickup Starting Friday
- As always, you can come anytime during our hours. No appointment necessary.
- You must wear a mask / face covering over your nose and mouth, even if you have been vaccinated.
- Tell your name to the staff member at the doors.
- Staff will grab your materials off our holds shelf and check them out for you.
- Once staff have set your materials in front of the plexiglass, you can grab your items and leave.
If you’re homebound or unable to wear a mask, contact Mutual Aid Brookline to pick up your library materials for you.