Printing, Copying, & Scanning
While the Library’s buildings are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you may print up to 15 pages per day free of charge.
How to print:
- Attach your document(s) to an email.
- Send the email to email@example.com.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email that we received your print request.
- You can pick up your print job at any Public Library of Brookline location on the same day you submit it. (Unclaimed jobs will be deleted overnight.)
- All printing is black and white only (no color).
- You may print PDF files as well as most types of image file.
- All print jobs must be on Letter size paper.
- All print jobs are double sided.
- Need multiple copies? Simply send multiple emails with the same attachment.
Documents that are too long, on a different size of paper, and/or an invalid file type will be rejected by our print server and cannot be printed. If you need help converting a Word document, spreadsheet, or other file to a PDF so you can print it, please contact our reference librarians for assistance.