COVID-19 Test Kits
The Brookline Department of Public Health will be distributing free COVID-19 Home Testing Kits for Brookline residents! Here’s what you need to know:
Who can have a test kit?
All Brookline residents are eligible to receive the self-test kits at no cost. Masks must be worn during pick-up
Households of one or two people may have up to two kits (four antigen tests). Households of three or more may have up to four kits (eight antigen tests).
When can you get a test kit?
Test kits will be distributed only during the following time slots:
- Tuesdays February 15 & 22, 4-6 PM
- Wednesdays February 16 & 23, 9-11 AM
- Thursdays February 17 & 24, 4-6 PM
Where can you get a test kit?
Test kits will NOT be available at Brookline Village or Putterham libraries. They will be distributed only at the following locations:
- All Saints Church, 1773 Beacon Street
- Brookline Department of Public Health, 11 Pierce Street
- Coolidge Corner Library, 31 Pleasant Street – at rear entrance only, no access through main entrance
- First Parish UU, 382 Walnut Street
- The Hemlock Grill, Putterham Golf Course 1281 West Roxbury Pkwy
- Temple Ohabei Shalom, 1187 Beacon Street – no pick up available on Tuesdays
I have another question.
Additional questions can be directed to the Brookline Department of Public Health at 617-730-2300 or email@example.com. Please DO NOT direct questions to individual distribution sites.