Learn to make delicious mochi with Kaori, author of Mochi Magic!
We will make two delicious mochi recipes: Daifuku and Hawaiian butter mochi.
- Register to attend this program on eventbrite beginning at 5 PM on May 3
- The first 40 registrants will receive a mochi making kit to supplement their ingredient shopping for the class
- Your confirmation email will include all necessary information to attend the zoom class on Thursday, May 26 at 5 PM
Kit pickups begin on Monday, May 16.
Didn’t get a kit? No worries! You can still participate using your own ingredients. Here is what you will need:
- Cornstarch or Potato Starch
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Coconut milk
- Shredded coconut (optional)
- Mochiko flour (provided in kit)
- Sweet red bean paste (provided in kit)
This is a family event. Kids with adults of all ages are welcome. We encourage families to enjoy the program together!
To enjoy more delicious recipes from Kaori, check out her cookbook from our collection.
Virtual - Zoom361 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
Live closed captioning available on request.
Need aids or accommodations? Email our administration team or give us a call at 617-730-2360 for more information.