Brookline Open Studios
Brookline Village Library
Artist’s Preview Show March 9-April 23, 2017
Preview Show Reception April 23, 2017 1-3:30pm
Open Studios Weekend April 29-30, 2017
Interested in exhibiting your work at the Public Library of Brookline? Review our Art Exhibition Policy and read about the specifics of exhibiting at the Brookline Village Library, the Coolidge Corner Library or the Putterham Library.
Brookline Village Exhibit Areas
- Foundation Case — located in the west entrance foyer near School St.
- Emery & Lobby Cases — in the main lobby across from the new nonfiction books.
- Brookline 300th Display Case — in the Reference Room
- at the entrance
- across from the Circulation Desk
- all around the room.
- Near the entrance to the Teen Comics & Graphic Novel hallway
The Gallery in Hunneman Hall — located on the second floor
The Gallery in Hunneman Hall is open up to 30 minutes before closing as long as the hall is not is use. For scheduled programs and events, check our events calendar. If the track lights are off when you arrive, the (labelled) switches are just inside the door to your right.